The Budsies Affiliate Program
How It Works
Thanks for your interest in our Affiliate Program! We are no longer accepting new affiliates into our in-house program as we are moving fully over to the ShareASale platform. Please apply directly on their platform which you can find here and search for Merchant ID: 83404. Upon becoming an affiliate member, you will be provided with a unique & trackable affiliate link. Each time someone clicks on your link and makes a purchase on our website, you'll receive a percentage of the sale.
Get Exposure for Your Link
It’s extremely easy to get exposure to your link. Just think of all the people you’d like to tell about Budsies and make sure to include the link in your correspondence. Here are some ideas:
- Email: send emails to your friends and family; use listservs of organizations you belong to; let your coworkers know about Budsies; etc.
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+: share the link when you upload photos of your own Budsies; remind friends and followers about Budsies before holidays; post the link on other people’s pages
- Blog or Magazine: make a post about Budsies; include Budsies in gift guides; post a banner or badge about Budsies (we provide these for you in the Banners section)
- Website: post banners or badges (provided in the Banners section) or reach out to us at [email protected] for a specialized solution
Above all, we want to thank you for helping spread our vision to more children around the world. Your work is bringing smiles to countless faces, giving hope to kids in tough situations, and inspiring our youth to let their creativity soar!
What’s the Fine Print?
By participating in the program, you are agreeing to our agreement. Here are some of the highlights:
- Sometimes a customer might click on two separate links before making a purchase. In this case, the last user whose link is clicked is the one who gets the reward
- We use “web cookies” to associate customers with your link. These cookies expire after 180 days, so a customer who places an order 180 days after clicking your link won’t get counted toward your reward
- Similarly, some customers proactively block cookies or who might click your link on one computer but place the final order on another computer. There’s no way for us to associate the order to your account in these cases
- The reward is added to your account after we charge the customer’s credit card, which occurs when we review and approve artwork. After all, we need to make sure we have a real paying customer before we can distribute cash to you!
- Rewards do not apply to shipping fees, taxes, canceled orders, refunded orders, or similar circumstances
You can request a payout whenever your awards exceed $20. Payouts are sent to you by bank check or PayPal (if international).